Dedicated Operational Support for Board Members
FirstService Residential delivers a wide range of customized operational support services to help your board. These services are designed to streamline your association’s operations and enhance communication among your board members, residents and management team.
Some of the Operational Support Services We Offer
- Keeping board members up-to-date on all property management activities
- Advising your board about best practices and accepted industry standards
- Attending scheduled board meetings and annual general meetings
- Recording, transcribing and delivering board and community meeting minutes
- Retaining and managing homeowner and association records (such as minutes, resolutions, proxies, insurance and contracts)
- Ensuring timely renewals and continued active status of all association insurance policies
- Coordinating and administrating insurance claims on your association’s behalf
- Sending resident notifications, by-law violation notices and other communications as requested by your board
- Developing and implementing procedures for application, review and approval of architectural modifications requests
Learn more about how FirstService Residential’s operational support services can benefit your association.