Environmental damage is no longer a foreign concept as it was in years before. Now, it is a necessity to think of the impact we have on the environment as we build homes and create communities. With this growing need comes the creation of green home and sustainable living best practices and programs that help us lower our environmental footprint. Discover new ways to apply these, and increase cost savings, by clicking on the links below.
Green Living & Sustainability
- Five Ways Your High-Rise Can Spend Less on Energy Costs
- How Condo Associations Can Get Ahead of the Energy Benchmarking Trend - Energy Efficiency Part 1
- How to Uncover Savings for Your Condo or Co-op Association with an Energy Audit - Energy Efficiency Part 2
- Tips for Eco-Friendly High-Rise Living: Living Sustainably in the City
- Tips to Help your Homeowners Association Organize a Community Recycling Program
- Simple Energy Conservation Steps to Benefit Your Community This Winter
- Tips to Help your Building Implement a No-Smoking Policy
- Managing Waste for a Greener Community
- Six Steps Toward Readying Condos for Electric Vehicles
Community Energy Savings
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.