Creating and implementing policy in a diverse community can be challenging. It’s critical that everyone in the association understands their roles and responsibilities, including that of the board, homeowners, residents and property management team. Whether the policy is about pets in the community, designated smoking areas, holiday décor or approved flooring, it’s easier to craft policy that works and adopt proper compliance protocols with a good road map in place.
Learn how to create and enforce new policies with less stress and strain on your community by following the procedures outlined in the articles below.
POLICY AND COMPLIANCE ARTICLES
- How to Create Community Policy- Make Rules Without Making Enemies
- How to Implement a Comprehensive Flooring Policy
- Tips for Establishing Pet Policy in Your Association
- How Defining Residents’ Rights and Responsibilities Creates Happy HOA Communities
- Tips to Help Your Building Implement a No-Smoking Policy
- Four Ways to Set Decoration Policy Without Ruining the Holiday Party
- Five Tips for Managing a Parking Policy in Your HOA
Now that you understand how to create and establish policies in your community, do your residents know who to call when problems or issues arise? Learn who to contact during situations or emergencies in your association and learn more about how partnering with a professional property management company can improve the lives of everyone in your community.