Our property managers and on-site personnel attend industry-leading training classes and educational programs to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to consistently deliver high quality service. Our classroom training program is enhanced by hands-on experience in our Learning Center, a state-of-the-art facility where property managers and building personnel undergo rigorous practical training and certification in building systems and operations. In addition, building personnel are offered five-star, hotel-style customer service training to ensure they provide the highest level of service to tenants.
As an added benefit, the Learning Center provides risk management instruction and certification for our managers enabling us to add additional value by obtaining credits for our clients from major insurance carriers.
While FirstService Residential has the resources and capabilities to provide quality management for any property, we are also dependent on the services of the building’s staff. Therefore, we stringently oversee the performance of every building employee and coordinate work assignments to ensure proper and effective coverage. We also continuously review the tasks and activities of staff members to make sure their responsibilities coordinate with the building’s operations. The FirstService Residential Guide to Staff Services is a customized manual for each building that includes guidelines for staff, work schedules, job descriptions, and procedures.
- New Development Operating Expense Projections
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Customized Financial Management and Administrative Services
- Affordable Apartment Compliance, Re-Certification, Renewal and Vacancy Leasing
- Rent Collection Services
- Service Contract Analysis and Vendor Management
- Energy Aggregation Savings and Energy Assessments through FS Energy
- Amenity and Lifestyle Management through Abigail Michaels Concierge
- Capital Improvement and Oversight through FS Project Management
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.