At FirstService Residential, ensuring your community association’s continued financial stability is one of our highest priorities. When you partner with us, you can be sure that all of your community’s financial matters are in expert hands. We manage your finances with the same high level of professionalism, service and attention to detail that you’ve come to expect.
Handling Your Financial Matters Professionally
Our experienced financial and accounting professionals provide comprehensive services tailored to your needs. They help your community association manage its cash flow, plan for capital improvements and anticipate and prepare for market fluctuations.
We use a meticulous checks- and- balances system for added assurance that all fiscal matters and budget transactions are managed professionally and competently at all times. In addition, as part of FirstService Corporation, a publicly held company (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV), we are required to adhere to the highest standards of transparency, security and accountability. We are also subject to Sarbanes-Oxley financial control requirements.
Some of the Financial Management Services We Offer
- Monthly financial statement package (statements also available online)
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements, bank reconciliations and support schedules
- Processing of payments via a licensed and insured lockbox facility
- Flexible banking options and fidelity bonds
- Multiple payment options (check, ACH/direct debit, credit card, e-check, etc.)
- Electronic scanning of vendor invoices
- Computerized check preparation and signing capabilities
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Year-end financial packages provided online for independent auditors
- Turnkey collections services
Learn more about how FirstService Residential’s unique value-added financial management services can benefit your community association.
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.