Respect, trust, and effective communication are the cornerstones behind the successful relationships we’ve built with the board members, homeowners and residents of every community we serve. They are also the cornerstones behind our social media channels, which we manage to be avenues for sharing constructive news and information that reflect our values and foster great communities and productive dialogue.
We welcome contributions to make this page a positive experience for all who visit, which means complying with Facebook’s terms and policies and respecting our community engagement guidelines. We reserve the right to remove content, block or ban individuals for violations such as:
- Use of language or content that is profane, defamatory, offensive, violent, sexually explicit or determined to be inappropriate, objectionable, and otherwise contrary to the purposes of this forum.
- Posting comments that harass, threaten, verbally abuse or disparage an individual or specific groups of people (e.g., discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or political beliefs); or that disparagingly mar the reputation of the company or any of its associates.
- Posting spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices or collect private information without disclosure or consent.
- Discussion of illegal activity or issues in litigation.
- Any commercial solicitations; promotion of competing products, services, or brands; self-promotional posts; content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information or violates copyrights or intellectual property rights.
Communication on this page will uphold and manifest our strong, guiding values to do what’s right ethically in service to our communities; be accountable and find solutions to challenges with perseverance and integrity; and improve what we do through collaboration and learning from our experiences.
While we want to hear from you, we also want you to do it safely. Please do not share or post any personal or sensitive information that you would not want accessible to the public. Instead, contact our Customer Care Center directly with your questions or concerns. You can reach us 24/7/365 at 855.333.5149.