Strata Property Management Services Supporting Metro-Vancouver
We know the time commitment that you make in volunteering to serve as a Strata Council Member.
To make your life easier, FirstService Residential provides your strata community with a full-service solution unmatched by any management company. As your agent, we work with the strata corporation to manage: Council Meetings, minutes, AGMs & SGMs, bylaw notices and fines, strata fee payments, budget preparation, special levies, capital projects, multiple quote gathering, trades, building site staff, invoice payments, owner inquiries, sales documents and much more.
Our strata clients expect a boutique and personalized experience. As Metro Vancouver’s largest strata management company, we are the only company who can provide this type of experience. The key is our “Depth of Support”. Only FirstService Residential has an in-house team of strata experts to support your Strata Manager and Council. From Insurance & Risk Management, to cost-sharing and building warranty – we do it all! And the result is Strata Managers with smaller portfolios, and clients with access to strata specialists, and better advice.
- Transition Team – FirstService Residential provides strata clients with a dedicated onboarding team to manage the entire change in management companies for Council. At no additional cost to the client, this Transition Team gets involved 4 to 6 weeks prior to management starting. They take care of everything from requesting information from your current company, and informing owners of the change, to performing site inspections, meeting with Counciland building out your directives and maintenance plan.
- Building Warranty – Trust that you will be guided through your strata corporation’s two, five, and ten year warranty milestones. Our expert Building Warranty team supports you with more than 30 years of experience. Now, you can feel guided as you go through the process of reporting deficiencies and resolving repairs with your building’s developer.
- Technology – Available exclusively to strata corporations managed by FirstService Residential, you receive access to FSRConnect. This proprietary software allows you to generate owner and bylaw reports, access data and building plans, communicate with your Strata Manager, book amenities, and more - 24/7. FSRConnect is secure, private and fully customized to you. Click here to learn more.
- Banking & Insurance – By leveraging the size of our client portfolio, FirstService Residential is the only management company in the province to offer clients exclusive banking and insurance programs. Our strata clients no longer pay banking fees, while also earning preferred interest rates on your Operating Fund, CRF balances, and investments. As a registered insurance broker in BC, we also earn our clients better insurance coverage and reduced rates of insurance. These programs are administered by FirstService Financial (FFI), a subsidiary of FirstService Residential, with more than 25 years of experience managing the financial needs of strata corporations.
- Preferred Savings Programs – As Metro Vancouver’s largest strata management company, we leverage our size to save your strata money. No management company has the same clout with trades and vendors to earn your strata better rates. In addition, we provide you with access to a number of exclusive savings programs for the strata corporation and residents on everything from banking and insurance, to painting projects and common area wifi.
- Regional Directors – Each Strata Manager is supervised and supported by a Regional Director. You will get to know you Regional Director, who is available to provide additional guidance to your strata council and owners. Our team of Regional Directors consists of seasoned property management professionals, from those with experience
- Smaller Manager Portfolios – On average, our Strata Agents manage fewer buildings per manager compared to the industry. This is a result of the support available from our operations team. The result is a Strata Manager who is available to serve you.
- Robust Accounting – Our team of 60+ Accountants is led by a senior team of 8 CGAs. Your strata will be assigned a dedicated Accountant who understands your strata’s financial statements. Your Council can speak directly with your Accountant, anytime. We encourage our clients to also visit our office for an orientation to become familiar with your monthly statements.
- 24/7/365 Assistance – All residents have access to our Customer Care Centre, where FirstService Residential associates are available 24/7 to answers hundreds of questions regarding your strata. From setting up strata fee payments to booking amenities, call us anytime for assistance. Our multilingual service also means that you will receive service in your preferred language. Have an emergency? Call our office anytime outside of business hours and our on-call local Strata Managers will be available to help dispatch your emergency trades.
Contact us to learn more about out how FirstService Residential can meet your strata property management needs throughout Metro-Vancouver.