Timely Financial and Accounting Services You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, the FirstService Residential British Columbia team has been providing innovative, full-service financial services for communities and property owners throughout Metro Vancouver. Today, we continue to manage our clients’ financial and budget issues with an attention to detail that preserves each property’s fiscal health, as well as the professionalism and responsive service that have made us British Columbia’s property management leader.
Through our suite of proprietary financial initiatives and technology applications, we tailor a superior response to meet the fiscal and accounting needs of strata corporations, non-profit housing organizations, investor owners, residential and commercial owners and tenants.
Our experienced team of Certified General Accountants (CGAs) oversees our professional financial accounting department and ensures that every record is current, accurate and distributed in a timely manner. To ensure precision, team members utilize a fully integrated, Windows-based property management accounting software, specially designed for residential and commercial real estate management enterprises, as well as a reliable checks and balances system for added assurance.
What sets us apart:
- 24/7 availability of financial information through a secure password-protected program
- Timely financial packages, with documents always ready for Council meetings
- Multiple payment options to reduce delinquencies and facilitate cash flow
- Certified General Accountants are available to answer questions, conduct periodic financial reviews and reduce your strata corporation’s auditing fees
- As part of FirstService Corporation, a publicly held company (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV) we are held to the highest standards of transparency, security and accountability, and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
Our financial and accounting services include:
- Monthly financial statement package (statements also available online)
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Flexible banking options and fidelity bonds
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements, bank reconciliations, support schedules
- Multiple payment options
- Year-end financial packages provided online for independent auditors
- Turnkey collections services
From specialized property management financial accounting systems to software that improves operational efficiency, to an advanced information portal, FirstService Residential British Columbia consistently exceeds industry standards in service and satisfaction.
Learn more about how FirstService Residential British Columbia’s value-added financial and accounting services can benefit your property.