True Financial Stability
- Defining the purpose of the strata corporation and sharing the core values with residents can make it easier for new volunteers to participate and for homeowners to support the community’s long-term plan.
- Protect the strata from equipment failures and extend the life of major components by working with local trades to incorporate preventative maintenance expenditures into the annual operating budget.
- Take a predictive maintenance approach by scheduling proper inspections to gauge which equipment and facilities are operating at optimum capacity, which are on the path of requiring attention and which need immediate action.
- Strata Budgets: Creating a Road Map to Success
- Strata Budgets: Things to Consider When Creating Your Budget
- Strata Budgets: Mapping Out Your Strategic Plan
- Smart Financial Planning