FirstService Residential British Columbia’s Certified Vendors have been qualified as quality suppliers who add value to our managed properties.
Already providing services to FirstService Residential-managed associations?
You understand our vendor qualification process and have provided us with the insurance, business and license information we requested, which we appreciate. Your information will help our clients make informed vendor choices. Both your company and ours are recognized for serving clients with integrity, so we strive to protect them from the risks and costs of engaging vendors who are not licensed and insured. b>Not yet providing services to FirstService Residential-managed clients?
We seek business partners who share our commitment providing high-quality, cost-effective service, so we are highly selective in reviewing the qualifications of all third-party suppliers to our managed properties. If you share these goals, we invite you to apply to become an FirstService Residential Certified Vendor. Our independent business credentialing company, Business Credentialing Services (BCS), manages the certification process. Their services include:
- Knowledgeable staff who will work with you and your insurance agent to help you meet requirements in a timely fashion
- An online registration portal for submitting materials
- A secure database for uploading your marketing materials. Our managers can access your materials when they help our Boards choose service providers.
Vendors who meet the requirements will become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor. Two levels are available: FirstService Residential Certified Gold
- These vendors provide additional insured language on the Certificate of Insurance, as follows: "FirstService Residential and any of its managed Associations."
- This classification enables all State Specific and/or FirstService Residential Property Management Company Community Managers to refer your company to their Boards with the confidence that their associations are covered by your insurance.
- These vendors meet the minimum requirements, and must add insured language on the Certificate of Insurance that names specific FirstService Residential managed association(s).
- This designation allows FirstService Residential Community Managers to be confident in presenting your company to their Boards, but you must provide appropriate additional insured endorsements specific to each community for which would like to provide services.
BCS charges each registering vendor an annual fee of ninety-five dollars ($95) to verify your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet all requirements. The fee is paid directly to BCS.