Many individuals aged 55 and over are vibrant individuals living longer, healthier and more active lives than ever before. And today, many of these older adults are choosing to live in Pennsylvania’s active adult communities, where they can enjoy the features, amenities and recreational facilities that enhance their active lifestyles.
No one understands the unique challenges, wants and needs of today’s active adult communities and residents better than FirstService Residential Pennsylvania – one of the leading providers of 55 plus property management services in the state.
Through our shared FirstService Residential portfolio of over 130 active adult communities – the largest in the country – we know that these unique communities are so much more than just neighborhoods for people aged 55 and up. These are engaging lifestyle communities that cater to the specialized needs, requirements and expectations of this growing demographic.
A Lifestyle Division Dedicated to Meeting Your Needs
To effectively meet your needs, we created a dedicated Lifestyle Division. The team is headed by an executive team with extensive experience in active adult communities, amenities management and developer operations. The team also includes a Lifestyle and Wellness Educator to lead and train your Board members and staff. In addition, each community manager, lifestyle director, Board and committee member is offered a variety of educational programs to further enhance residents’ lifestyle experience.
To deliver our active adult services, our team members:
- Collaborate to share best practices
- Develop targeted community programs
- Provide specialized training for your management staff, Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
- Deliver innovative programs and services designed for your residents’ needs
- Provide dynamic Longevity Programs to promote and enhance wellness
- Plan and facilitate on-site amenities and activities, such as golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, clubhouse and fitness center activities.
At FirstService Residential Pennsylvania, we also guide active adult communities through both the construction and transition phases. We can assist your developer and Board by starting to develop lifestyle programs while the community is still under construction. We can even outsource local amenities until your community’s recreational facilities are completed.
Affiliate Programs Enhance Residents’ Lifestyle
We also have the ability to leverage our organization’s best-in-class resources and combined buying power to benefit your residents. We can facilitate relationships and combined purchasing agreements with third-party entertainment and leisure service vendors, such as theaters, performers and travel companies, for quality shows and events. In addition, we have established affiliate programs with key national and local organizations, such as the YMCA, Carnival Cruises, Allied Health Services and more, to provide exclusive discounts and value-added services that enhance residents’ quality of life.
Our active adult community property management services include:
- Experienced active adult community management teams
- Development and management of amenity programs
- Educational seminars
- Health & fitness programs
- Wellness programs
- Special interest clubs and organizations
- Activity Director / Lifestyle Director services
- Activity and event planning
- Board member training
- Value-added programs, including combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
Learn more about out how FirstService Residential Pennsylvania’s full-service active adult community management services can meet your needs.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community