Homebuyers who wish to live in resort-style settings can find their ideal home in one of Pennsylvania’s beautiful Lifestyle Communities. These unique communities feature a wealth of on-site recreational, social and wellness amenities for residents to enjoy.
Resident-Focused Lifestyle Team Dedicated to Your Community
We are proud to have played a role in creating and enhancing many of the most desirable Lifestyle Communities in Pennsylvania. To effectively meet the needs of both developing and established communities, we created a dedicated Lifestyle Division, headed by an executive team with experience in lifestyle community management, amenity management and developer operations.
- A Lifestyle and Wellness Educator who provide leadership and training in these areas to your community
- Team members who collaborate to share best practices, develop targeted community programs and provide specialized training for your management staff, Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
During development, our team can work with your Lifestyle Community’s Board members, committees, clubs and third-party vendors and organizations to create appealing lifestyle experiences for your future residents. Team members can help your Board members and developer plan your community’s amenities and activities, such as tennis, golf, community pool, fitness center and clubhouse. And while construction is underway, the team can even outsource amenities so residents can enjoy the lifestyle right away.
Innovative Affiliate Programs Enhance Community Engagement
Our lifestyle community management services including developing affiliate programs with local and national entertainment and leisure service vendors, such as theaters, performers and travel-related companies to benefit your residents. In the past, we have also created combined purchasing agreements with organizations like the Red Hat Society, YMCA, Allied Health Services and more, to provide exclusive discounts and services.
Our Lifestyle Community management services include:
- Activity Director / Lifestyle Director services
- On-site management and support staff
- Development and management of amenity, lifestyle, fitness and wellness programs
- Activity, community and marketing event planning
- Board member training
- Value-added programs, including combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
- Financial and insurance services
Learn more about how FirstService Residential Pennsylvania can provide expert Lifestyle property management services to serve your community’s needs.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community