Welcome to FirstService Residential in Pennsylvania. For more than 25 years, our local team of dedicated professionals has worked hard to earn the trust of associations representing communities of every type and size throughout Pennsylvania.
Making A Difference. Every Day.
We owe our success to our people – a unified team sharing a commitment to provide exceptional service to the diverse communities in our portfolio. Learn more about our associates here.
Our team is comprised of local residents, with ties deeply rooted in the communities we serve. We know each neighborhood has its own unique spirit, and we understand the importance of building and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and associates.
In order to provide the most responsive, customer-centric service, we’ve brought together a talented team of experienced professionals, who share a passion for providing quality property management services to meet each client’s needs.These teams are supported by a suite of powerful tools and resources to help them deliver programs that enhance property values and lower operating costs. Our professional management services provide our residents and homeowners with the peace of mind that their community is in expert hands. FirstService Residential Pennsylvania brings in-depth experience to communities of all sizes and types, including:
- Community Associations and HOAs
- Condominium Associations
- Low-, mid- and high-rises
- Active Adult (55+) Communities
- Lifestyle Communities
- Developer Communities
Professional Homeowner Association Management Services and Support
We support our Board members, homeowners and residents throughout Pennsylvania with responsive, proactive local management, dedicated service and the extensive resources of the industry leader. Our mission is to provide tailored, full-service homeowner association services that protect and maximize property values, while creating the best possible quality of life in our beautiful state. We offer:
- Advanced product expertise standard operating procedures developed over decades of managing all types and sizes of properties
- Proprietary technology products designed to enhance communication, streamline procedures and improve Boards member efficiency
- Collective buying programs and other value-added services to lower clients’ costs for necessary services
- Industry leading training and educational programs for associates and Board members
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.