Rewarding lifestyles for active adult community residents
If you’re over the age of 55 – or you know someone who is – you know that today’s seniors are living longer, healthier and more active lives than ever before. And more than ever, these vibrant individuals are choosing to live in active adult communities, where they can enjoy the features, amenities and recreational facilities that enhance their active lifestyles.
No one understands the unique challenges, wants and needs of today’s active adult communities and residents better than FirstService Residential North Carolina – one of the leading providers of 55 plus property management services in the region.
Through our shared FirstService Residential portfolio of over 130 active adult communities – the largest in the country – we know that these communities are not just neighborhoods for people 55 and up; rather, they are engaging, dynamic lifestyle communities that cater to the specialized needs of this growing demographic.
Here are some of the active adult community management services we provide to help create a rich and rewarding lifestyle experience for our residents:
- Develop targeted community programs and services
- Provide specialized training for your management staff, Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
- Deliver innovative wellness and lifestyle programs designed for your residents’ needs
- Plan and facilitate on-site amenities and activities, such as golf, tennis, pool, fitness center, clubhouse and fitness center activities.
- Leveraged best practices of our expert lifestyle community management teams to deliver added value to your residents
Learn more about out how FirstService Residential North Carolina’s full-service active adult community management services can meet your needs.