Proper planning and maintenance are critical to ensuring the optimal longevity and value of your community’s systems and equipment. FirstService Residential North Carolina offers a suite of proven facility services systems and tools that can help your association protect the integrity, aesthetics, value and longevity of its assets. In addition, by utilizing FirstService Residential Connect™, our proprietary software solution, we can instantly track maintenance activities and history, schedule regular preventive maintenance and access up-to-date reports on all activities and status.
Here is an overview of some of the facility services we provide:
- Developing and implementing a preventive maintenance schedule of association assets
- Coordinating and supervising all necessary routine repairs and maintenance
- Providing guidance on selection of quality contractors, subcontractors, materials and equipment
- Assisting the association in negotiating contractor proposals
- Preparing bid specifications for contract services
- Ensuring cleanliness and aesthetic appeal of all common elements
- Performing regular on-site inspections of association property to ensure proper performance, maintenance and adherence to industry standards
- Fielding homeowners’ service requests regarding association property
- 24 hour on-call dispatch and maintenance services
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.