Professional Charlotte Property Management and Condo Management
Known as the Queen City of North Carolina, Charlotte is a modern urban and financial center with a downtown that is a mix of contemporary skyscraper architecture and well-preserved 19th century neighborhoods. The major corporate industries, notable colleges and universities, as well as low unemployment rates have led to its being named among the 20 Best Places for Business and Careers by Forbes magazine. It is no surprise that this vibrant city has and continues to draw many new residents to the area. And whether urban professionals seeking townhome or high-rise condominium living or retirees seeking to enjoy the numerous active living communities surrounding the city, Charlotte provides a fun and fulfilling lifestyle for people of all ages and interests.
Many residents have chosen a home in one of the wide variety of homeowner associations, townhome/condo communities and active adult/lifestyle associations which continue to develop as the demand for housing grows. For over 26 years, FirstService Residential has been providing professional management services to these communities providing our specialized product expertise, best-in-class training, value-added services, cost-saving programs and proprietary technology. However, it is our personal touch that truly sets us apart in our industry — and brings us together with every Board member, homeowner and resident we serve.
Professional Charlotte Property Management by FirstService Residential provides:
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services
• Frequent property inspections with fair enforcement of community standards
• Vendor management as well as combined buying power to save you money
• User-friendly communication tools connecting Board members, residents, and the management company
• Innovative programming and services uniquely designed for the residents’ needs
• Planning and operational guidance regarding site amenities such as pool, tennis, clubhouse and fitness center
• Leveraged resources and combined buying power to provide value-added programs as well as negotiated vendor pricing
• Financial services with clear and transparent reporting
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
We also offer a full range of optional value added programs and services designed to lower operating costs, improve communication and enhance residents’ lifestyles. Learn more about out how FirstService Residential Carolinas’ association management services can meet your community’s needs.
Contact us to learn more about how FirstService Residential's specialized Charlotte property management services can benefit your community.
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.