The city of Wilmington has something to offer for everyone whether its history, arts, or simply fun in the sun. Known for its Historic River District and three island beaches, Carolina, Kure, and Wrightsville, the area is wedged between Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean. The National Register Historic District is known for the 230 blocks of old churches, architecture, and historic homes such as the Bellamy Mansion, Burgwin-Wright House Museum, and the Latimer House. The Carolina Beach State Park, Fort Fisher State Historic Site, and the North Carolina Museum at Fort Fisher could also teach you a thing or two about the city’s involvement in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, and World War II.
The Riverwalk extends 1.75 miles along Cape Fear River and provides access shops, restaurants, museums, parks, marinas, resorts, and the central business district. Wilmington also maintains its extensive arts and cultures with multiple exhibits, galleries, and museums in the downtown area. With seasonal offerings such as the North Carolina Azalea Festival, which is a full week of family fun and big-name entertainment, residents of Wilmington always have something to do.
With such a broad spectrum of activities, FirstService Residential knows you will be making a lot of memories here in Wilmington. That is why we are here to deliver property management services that will add value not only your property, but to the quality of life in your community as well. For over 26 years, we have been providing our best-in-class services to the Carolinas and it is our expertise that sets us apart as an industry leader.
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services.
• Custom Emergency and Asset Manuals to help ensure the safety of residents as well as protect your investment.
• Comprehensive accounting services and financial reports providing for transparency, security and accountability.
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
• Proprietary technology products
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Outstanding customer service every day
Contact us today today to learn more about how FirstService Residential can meet the needs of your Wilmington property.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.