The Research Triangle, commonly referred to as simply “The Triangle”, is a region anchored by North Carolina State University, Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and the cities of Raleigh and Durham and the towns of Cary and Chapel Hill. The nickname originated after the creation of the Research Triangle Park a few miles from downtown Durham. The workforce provided by the dynamics of this region has historically served as a major attraction for businesses.
Add to that the attraction of music and the arts, a growing reputation as a hot spot for American cuisine, the proximity to medical care, as well as the scenic beauty of much of the area and you understand why so many are drawn to relocate to this area and call it home. And many of the homes are in planned communities – condominiums, high-rises and townhome associations - where residents look to their Board Members and management companies to provide a carefree lifestyle and minimal maintenance requirements for a busy, active population.
At FirstService Residential Carolinas, we manage properties… but that’s just the beginning. We are well aware that your home is a substantial investment, as well as a place filled with a lifetime of memories. That’s why we provide property management services that deliver value in many ways, from improving property values to enhancing the quality of your life. Because of this commitment, you can be sure every FirstService Residential Carolinas associate will work hard to create a community you’ll love to call home.
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services
• Frequent property inspections with fair enforcement of community standards
• Vendor management as well as combined buying power to save you money
• User-friendly communication tools connecting Board members, residents, and the management company
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
• Proprietary technology products
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service.
Contact us today and let FirstService Residential customize a Raleigh-Durham property management solution for your community.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.