FirstService Residential Adds Seven New Properties to NYC Portfolio
· Evans Tower Condominium, located at 171 East 84th Street, is a full-service condominium comprised of 219 units. Notable amenities include a 24-hour doorman, fitness center with a pool and sauna, and a rooftop deck with panoramic views of Manhattan.
· RiverBridge Court Condominium, located at 603 West 148th Street in Hamilton Heights, is a newly-constructed luxury high rise with 46 units and an extensive amenities list including a 24-hour concierge, live-in superintendent, fitness center, bike room, and rooftop deck with views spanning the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge.
· The Hamilton Owners Corporation, located at 330 West 145th Street in Hamilton Heights, is cooperative comprised of 130 units. Amenities include a full-time doorman, gym, onsite laundry, a parking garage, as well as oversized windows and outdoor patios in select units.
· 90 Eighth Avenue Housing Co. is recognized as one of Park Slope’s most exceptional full-service cooperatives. The building’s 57 units feature pre-war details such as high ceilings, original moldings and fixtures, and sweeping views of Manhattan.
· 475 Sterling Place Condominium, a newly-constructed condominium in Prospect Heights, is comprised of 45 units, some with private gardens and terraces. Amenities for this building include a part-time doorman, fitness center, landscaped garden and a community room.
· The Castle Apartment Corp., a cooperative located at 2277 Homecrest Avenue in Sheepshead Bay, includes 113 units.
Executive House Owners Inc., located at 72-35 112th Street in Forest Hills, includes 87 units.