In addition to their livable homes and distinctive identities, FirstService Residential’s most successful co-op communities offer sought-after amenities, well-maintained common areas, safety and maximized property values. These features don’t occur by accident. Rather, they are created and maintained through experienced professional association management and a strict attention to detail – the qualities FirstService Residential Minnesota provides to the countless co-op properties we have managed over the past three decades. Our depth of experience in this sector, along with our industry-leading services and responsive customer service, have made us the association property management company of choice for many of the most prestigious co-op buildings in the state.
The Right Property Management Team for Your Association
As your partner, we work closely with your Board to assess your association’s challenges, set objectives and create a customized action plan. We assign the best property management team for your co-op, with the right experience, training and service commitment to tailor our full-service association management solutions to your needs.
Our full-service condominium and co-op association management services include:
- Preventative maintenance programs to extend lifespan of building assets
- Combined buying power and preferred vendor pricing
- FirstService Residential Connect™ association management software solutions
- Complete financial services
- Continuous staff training and development
- Creation of emergency procedures
- Job descriptions for staff
- Visitor and vendor management systems
- Contractor and vendor oversight
- Inventory control and purchase order programs
- In-depth knowledge of complex state and local co-op laws and building codes
Combined Buying Power Delivers Savings
Through the combined buying power of FirstService Residential, our parent organization, we can help you obtain the lowest prices and highest quality for your co-op’s third-party services, such as waste removal and cable, from your current suppliers.
In addition to these benefits, we offer your co-op building or community a wide range of value-added association management services, such as specialized insurance and financial products, cutting-edge technology solutions and a 24/7 Customer Care Center to provide immediate answers to resident's questions.
Learn more about how FirstService Residential Minnesota’s full service co-op association management services can meet your community’s needs.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community