FirstService Residential in Minnesota provides comprehensive administrative support and experienced guidance to help your community homeowner association Board operate more collaboratively and effectively. In addition, by taking on these day-to-day responsibilities, we enable Board members to more effectively focus on serving homeowners and pursuing your association’s needs and goals.
We provide a wide variety of administrative services for your association, including:
- Retaining and managing owner records and corporate records (i.e. minutes, resolutions, proxies, insurance, contracts, etc.)
- Counseling and advising the Board on best practices and accepted industry standards
- Ensuring active status and timeliness of all necessary insurance policies to protect association
- Coordinating and administering insurance claims on association’s behalf
- Attending Board meetings, facilitating discussions and implementing Board decisions
- Preparing and distributing annual meeting notices and proxies
- Attending and administering Annual Meeting
- Administering association’s master insurance program, including annual bidding, guidance and claims management
- Provide advice on managing the policies and procedures of the master insurance program
- Manage claims and property restoration requirements
- Developing and implementing procedures for application, review, and approval of architectural modifications requests
- Communicating with homeowners and addressing inquiries
Get the Latest News and Resources
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.