Rewarding Lifestyles for Active Adult Communities
Today’s seniors are enjoying longer, healthier and more active lives than ever before. And more than ever, many older adults are choosing to live in 55 and better communities, commonly called Active Adult communities, where they can enjoy features, amenities and recreational facilities tailored to their active lifestyles.
No other association management company understands the unique needs and goals of today’s Active Adult communities better than FirstService Residential. As Minnesota’s leading provider of 55+ association management services, we offer decades of experience in this unique sector, including specialized expertise in lifestyle and amenity management.
In addition, we share a portfolio of over 130 Active Adult communities – the largest in the country – with FirstService Residential, our parent organization. As a result, we have gained a thorough understanding of the challenges faced by these communities, as well as a deep compassion for the needs and expectations of their residents.
All of these benefits set us apart and enable us to enhance both the value and lifestyle promise of your community. By tailoring our proven association management services to your needs and providing your Board members and residents with warm, friendly and responsive service, we can achieve our mission of making a difference, every day, for the people and communities we serve.
Our Active Adult community management services include:
- On-site management and support teams
- Activity Director to develop and manage targeted programs and services
- Training for Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
- Amenity, lifestyle, fitness and wellness program development and management
- Event and entertainment planning
- Financial and insurance services
- Value-added programs, such as collective buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
Learn more about how FirstService Residential Minnesota’s Active Adult community association management services can meet your needs.