New Client Information
Welcome FirstService Residential Minnesota! We hope you find everything you need in order to setup payments and answer any additional questions below.
There are three different ways to pay assessments:
Online eCheck or Debit/Credit Card via ClickPay
eCheck or Debit/Credit Card via ClickPay (one time & recurring options)
ClickPay is our payment platform for accepting dues and assessment payments online. You can set up a one time or recurring payment using eCheck or Credit Card (MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Visa). A fee of 2.95% is charged for credit card transitions; eChecks are FREE.
How does it work? Create your online profile and select your preferred payment option.
What do I need to do?
- Go to www.ClickPay.com/FirstService
- Click Register and create your online profile
- Link Your Home using the account number found on your statement
- Select your preferred Payment Option (Credit/Debit card for a fee of 2.95% or e-Check for FREE)
- Set up Automatic Payments or click Pay Now to make one-time payments
Questions? For assistance with your account or setting up payments online, please visit ClickPay’s support center at www.ClickPay.com/GetHelp or call 1.888.354.0135 (option 1).
- Standard processing for Credit/Debit card is 3-4 business days and e-Check is next business day. It is important to consider processing
time when making your payment so that it is received on time.
- FirstService Residential does not have access to your ClickPay account. You will need to adjust or shut down recurring payments when
- E-statements are available. Go to http://estatements.welcomelink.com/minnesota to sign up. You’ll need your most recent billing statement in order to successfully sign up for E-statements.
Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay
How does it work? Set up your HOA as a payee with your bank’s online bill-pay using the lockbox address listed below.
What do I need to do? Please complete your bill-pay setup exactly as follows:
Payee: Your Homeowners Association Name
Address 1: c/o FirstService Residential
Address 2: PO Box 513079
City: Los Angeles State: CA Zip: 90051-1079
Account Number/Reference Number: Your Bill-Pay Account Number listed on your statement
Note: E-statements are available. Click here to sign up. You will need your most recent billing statement in order to successfully sign up for E-statements.
Mailing in your payments – US Mail/Lockbox
How does it work? You write a check and mail it in every time your assessment is due.
What do I need to do? Write a check payable to your Homeowners Association and mail it along with your payment coupon to the lockbox address listed on the coupon. Please write your full homeowner account number on the check.
Please do not send payments to our corporate office in Bloomington. Payments sent to an address other than the lockbox will be delayed in processing which may cause late fees to be assessed to your account.
Since payments are going directly to a lockbox, please do not include any notes, receipts, etc. with your payment. All additional correspondence should be directed to our Bloomington address.
E-statements are not available if mailing in a check as the payment stub scan line will not be readable by the bank. You need a paper copy of the statement to ensure the payment is posted to your account.
Be sure to add us to your email's safe sender list. See instructions.