Community Manager | Calgary, AB
- Property Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- FLSA Status
- Not Applicable
- Job Location
Want to work with a team to support people in the place that matters most? Want to use your business education and project management skills to land a job in a stable, growing industry? Join us, we’re making a difference.
Making a Difference. Every Day.
Alberta’s leading Condominium Management Company is hiring Community Managers to manage Condominium Corporations located in Calgary.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with homeowners, Board of Directors and internal departments to ensure a high level of service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
- Conduct site inspections regularly. Identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans in order to improve the property.
- Oversee all construction projects and ensure property maintenance/improvement and other related projects are completed on time and within budget. Maintain open communication and provide timely action updates to the Board and residents.
- Provide financial support with a wide range of functions. Review financial statements and report variances; submit invoices in a timely manner and review invoices/checks for accuracy.
- Recommend and manage the budget for the functional area of responsibility. Monitor expenses, initiate cost reduction programs and negotiate prices with vendors. Ensure property expenses are maintained within budget.
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures. Review processes and ensure they are in compliance with current laws. Manage the communication and compliance of SOP’s within teams, managers and internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service.
- Knowledge of assets, cash balance, and availability of funds for projects and cash flow management for capital improvements.
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance to all employee levels.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, leases and/or regulations.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office. Previous experience with financial and accounting programs preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects.
If you wish to make Condominium Management your career, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now button at the top.
We’d like to thank all applicants who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.