As the 3rd largest city on the east coast, Philadelphia offers world class entertainment, restaurants, educational institutions, museums and a vibrant lifestyle to its 1.5 million residents. Despite its size, the “City of Brotherly Love” still provides a small town feel, with numerous local neighborhoods having their own distinct culture while offering the benefits of metropolitan living. FirstService Residential has been providing full-service property management and concierge services to the residents of Philadelphia high-rise and townhome condominium associations since 1986, covering all areas of the city including:
• Art Museum & Fairmount
• Avenue of the Arts & Midtown
• Penn’s Landing & the Waterfront
• Rittenhouse Square
• Society Hill & Old City
• Washington Square
As a metropolitan area filled with historical importance, outdoor activities and business opportunities, urban living in Philadelphia provides a fun and fulfilling lifestyle for people of all ages and interests. Offering a passion for excellence in service and a strong familiarity with the needs of our residents, FirstService Residential works closely with association leaders to provide carefree city living and the assurance of the highest level of professional guidance and services.
• Advanced and accurate accounting software and tools
• Purchasing power to lower utility bills, cable TV costs and more, so you can grow reserves and pay for improvements
• Resources to develop preventive maintenance and capital improvement programs
• Custom Emergency & Asset Manuals
• Performing frequent property inspections and implementing a work order system with iPhone technology
• Communication tools that keep busy residents and Board Members connected
• A seasoned and professional management team delivering excellent service every day
7 N. Columbus Blvd., Suite 250, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Contact us to learn more about how FirstService Residential's specialized, full-service Philadelphia property management services can benefit your community.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.