The Lehigh Valley, encompassing the cities of Allentown, Easton and Bethlehem and their surrounding towns and villages, is recognized as one of the fastest growing areas in Pennsylvania in both its economy and population. Within easy proximity to New York City and Philadelphia, yet with a lower cost of living, it has and continues to attract new residents to the area, resulting in growing neighborhoods, urban renewal and developing community associations. A large part of this population resides in active adult communities with a lifestyle component.
FirstService Residential is proud to have taken an active part in the creation and development of many of the most desirable “55 and better” communities in the region. In addition to providing full service management to all types of planned communities, we developed a Lifestyle Division which specializes in enhancing the day-to-day experiences of our community members. Our fully trained and experienced community managers work in partnership with Board Members to meet the expectations of residents who wish to enjoy the features, amenities and recreational facilities offered by association living.
• A seasoned management team including a Lifestyle and Wellness Educator to lead and train Board/Committee members and staff
• Innovative programming and services uniquely designed for the residents’ needs
• Planning and operational guidance regarding site amenities such as pool, tennis, clubhouse and fitness center
• Leveraged resources and combined buying power to provide value-added programs as well as negotiated vendor pricing
• Financial services with clear and transparent reporting
• Wellness programs along with special interest clubs and organizations
• Frequent property inspection to maintain property values, community standards, and ensure contractor performance
• Proven experience in working with Developers and Board Members through the transition process
• A plan for the long-term success and enjoyment of your most important asset – your home and community
Learn more about FirstService Pennsylvania and our dedicated commitment, expertise, and local knowledge that we bring to every association we serve.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.