We partner only with high quality FSR Pennsylvania vendors with the proven ability to add value to our communities.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register now or read below for more information.
Already providing services to FSR-managed associations?
You're familiar with our vendor qualification process and we thank you for working with us to provide the insurance, business, and license information our clients need to select your company to serve their communities. We know your goal is the same as ours: to provide outstanding service to our association clients and ensure that they are protected from unanticipated cost and risk by engaging licensed, insured vendors.
Not yet providing services to FSR-managed clients?
Our clients trust and expect us to deliver the best. That's why we are extremely selective in reviewing the qualifications of the companies that serve the communities we manage. We seek business partners who share our commitment to on-time, on-target, and on-the-money customer service. If that describes you, we invite you to become a FSR Certified Vendor.
We have partnered with an independent business credentialing company - Business Credentialing Services (BCS) – to manage the certification process. Benefits you'll realize include:
- An online registration portal to speed the process and eliminate paper;
- Accessible, knowledgeable staff who work directly with you and your insurance agent to assist you in meeting requirements and staying current; and
- The opportunity to upload marketing materials to a secure database. Our managers will be able to view your materials as they assist our boards in selecting service providers.
Vendors meeting the requirements earn the designation of FirstService Residential Certified Vendor. Two levels are available:
FSR Certified Gold
- Vendors who are Certified Gold provide additional insured language on the Certificate of Insurance that states "FirstService Residential and any of its managed Associations."
- This classification allows all State Specific and or FSR Property Management Company Community Managers to present your company to their boards with the knowledge that their associations are already covered by your insurance.
FSR Certified Silver
- Vendors who are Certified Silver meet the minimum requirements but the additional insured language on the Certificate of Insurance names specific FSR managed association(s).
- This classification allows FSR Community Managers to be confident in presenting your company to their boards, but will require that you first provide appropriate additional insured endorsements specific to each community to which you would like to provide services.
BCS charges each registering vendor an annual fee of ninety-five dollars ($95) for verifying that your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet all requirements. The fee is paid directly to BCS.
To become a FirstService Residential Certified Vendor click here to register now.