Monday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
HOA Management Las Vegas: FirstService Residential Arville
FirstService Residential is a full-service property management company located throughout Nevada. From our office located in the heart of Las Vegas, NV, we offer tailored solutions to maximize residents’ lifestyles and provide dedicated, around-the-clock property management services so our clients can enjoy the city and the amenities offered to them. We have the expertise and solutions to anticipate needs and respond – whether they are master-planned, high-rise, single family, townhome, or condominium communities. With our professional scale, we can make your budget go further. And our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated.
To make life, simplified.
Property management is a balancing act. Every decision matters and juggling it all can seem complex. With our decades of proven service, FirstService Residential is recognized throughout Nevada for our innovative products and resources, industry expertise, local presence and relationships, value-added services, best-in-class training, and proprietary technology. With FirstService Residential’s association management office location in Las Vegas’ growing Southwest community, your association will benefit greatly from:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community managers to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc., offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
- Best-in-class training and education programs for associates and board members
The FirstService Residential Arville office is located right off Blue Diamond Road and Arville Street. We cater to the entire Las Vegas metro area including Mountain’s Edge, Summerlin, Sienna, Henderson, Green Valley, Whitney Ranch, Downtown Las Vegas, the Strip, and more. Our office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and we are available to take payments, accept document drop-offs, and sell community amenity access tools such as pool key fobs and gate remotes.
HOA Management Las Vegas FAQ
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment. We accept payments via money order, check, and credit card/debit card (for a small processing fee).
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! Our conference room is free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.
What does full property management include?
FirstService Residential’s property management services include association management programs, vendor management, a dedicated in-house customer care center, proprietary technology, financial support, a vast library of resources for both board members and community managers, and on-going training for property managers.
Do property managers handle everything?
* Interest rates compared against National Deposit Rates in S&P Capital IQ Pro; SNL Financial Data, as cited in FDIC National and Rate Caps: https://www.fdic.gov/resources/bankers/national-rates/
Are you a board member of your association and looking to partner with FirstService Residential or are in need of helpful resources? Click the buttons below.