Timely Financial and Accounting Services You Can Trust
For more than 45 years, the FirstService Residential Arizona team has been providing financial services to associations throughout the state. Today, we continue to manage our clients’ financial and budget issues with an attention to detail that preserves each association’s fiscal health – as well as the professionalism and service that have helped us become Arizona’s HOA management leader.
When you partner with us, our CPA-supervised accounting and finance professionals provide your association with full-service financial services and specialized programs to help you prepare for market changes, eliminate cash flow problems, plan for renovations and more. For additional assurance, our team utilizes a reliable checks and balances system that ensures the accuracy of every transaction.
Highlights of our financial program include:
- 24/7 availability of financial information through a secure password-protected program
- Timely financial packages, with documents always ready for Board meetings
- Multiple payment options to reduce delinquencies and facilitate cash flow
- Your team accountant is available to your Board and Treasurer to answer questions and conduct periodic financial reviews
- CPA access provided as necessary to reduce your association’s auditing fees
- As part of FirstService Corporation, a publicly held company (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV) we are held to the highest standards of transparency, security and accountability, and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
Timely and Accurate Financial Reporting
To ensure your Board always remains updated and on budget, our professional team provides timely and accurate reports for your association, including a comprehensive monthly financial status report, balance sheet and income and expense statements. In addition, team members expertly manage accounts payable and receivable, and manage all other required financial issues.
To help ensure that your association’s assessment fees are adequate to cover needed community improvements, renovations and repairs, our financial team prepares draft budgets for Board review, including anticipated increases, actual expenses incurred over the past year and historical expense data for comparison.
Annual Audit & Tax Preparation
Our teams accurately prepare all necessary documents in for your annual third-party CPA tax preparation and audits. And when your association hires outside CPAs and attorneys, we reduce your association’s preparation costs by allowing these professionals to access relevant documents via our FSRConnect technology.
Our financial and accounting services include:
- Monthly financial statement package (statements also available online)
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Payment processing via a licensed and insured lockbox facility
- Flexible banking options and fidelity bonds
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements, bank reconciliations, support schedules
- Electronic scanning of vendor invoices and computerized check preparation, with online check signing for Board members
- Multiple payment options
- Year-end financial packages provided online for independent auditors
- Turnkey collections services
Learn more about how FirstService Residential Arizona’s value-added financial and accounting services can benefit your association.