Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Peoria Property Management
FirstService Residential is the foremost property management company in Arizona. Our hospitality-minded team has the expertise and solutions to anticipate needs and respond – whether you live in a master-planned, single-family home, or active adult community. With our professional scale, we can make your budget go further. And our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated.
To make life, simplified.
Property management is a balancing act. Every decision matters and juggling it all can seem complex. FirstService Residential is the leading choice for property management services in Peoria and the State of Arizona with a reputation for providing simple yet exceptional service to board members and residents. Our office is centrally located, allowing us to provide tailored local support to our clients. Communities managed by FirstService Residential take advantage of our:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community managers to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc. , who offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
Arizona is home to several bustling cities with numerous attractions and activities, and Peoria is no exception. Peoria offers a wide array of entertainment, shopping, and outdoor destinations, such as the West Gate Entertainment District, Top Golf, Peoria Sports Complex, and Lake Pleasant. The area attracts a wide demographic from snowbirds to families and young professionals.
The FirstService Residential office in Peoria serves not only the Peoria area, but also surrounding cities, including Glendale, Surprise, Goodyear, North Phoenix, Laveen, and Ahwatukee. The office is located right off Arizona 101 and Bell Road in Peoria, AZ. Our hospitality-minded and full-service property management services extend to our outstanding manager retention rate and excellent service in property management. Peoria, AZ homeowners as well as homeowners in surrounding areas look to FirstService Residential for their property management services in Arizona.
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment as well as get access to community amenities, such as gate access, remote access, in-person payment, and drop of requests.
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! All our conference rooms include internet access and are free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.