Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Premier Scottsdale Property Management
FirstService Residential is one of the foremost Scottsdale property management companies. Our hospitality-minded team has the expertise and solutions to anticipate needs and respond – whether you live in a master-planned, single-family home, condominium, or high-rise community. With our professional scale, we can make your budget go further. And our service-first philosophy means we don’t stop until what’s complicated becomes uncomplicated.
To make life, simplified.
Scottsdale property management is a balancing act. Every decision matters and juggling it all can seem complex. FirstService Residential is the leading choice for property management services in Scottsdale and the State of Arizona with a reputation for providing simple yet exceptional service to board members and residents. Our office is centrally located allowing us to provide tailored local support to our clients. Communities managed by FirstService Residential take advantage of our:
- Outstanding customer service…
- Smaller portfolio sizes compared to the industry norm allow our community managers to be more present and responsive to the board and residents
- Our community managers are backed with the support of in-house experts resulting in accurate and timely financials
- Our 24/7 in-house Customer Care Center helps address commonly asked HOA questions, enabling your community manager to address specific HOA needs in a timely manner
- Our financial partner, FirstService Financial Inc., offers proprietary banking and insurance programs that can provide your association with significant financial value and better coverage to mitigate risk
- FirstService Residential clients can take advantage of reserve account interest rates that are 3x the national average*
- We have helped a client increase their reserve interest from $28,000 to $176,000 – a $59 per unit per month revenue gain
- Proprietary technology products, including FirstService Residential Connect and our Meeting Management System (MMS)
The FirstService Residential office in Scottsdale serves as the Arizona headquarters. The office is located right off Arizona 101. Our hospitality-minded and full-service Scottsdale property management services extend not only to Scottsdale, but also to surrounding areas, including Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Desert Ridge, Central, Downtown Phoenix, Biltmore, and Tempe.
Can residents stop by and make payments in-person?
Absolutely! Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., where residents can come in at any time to make a payment.
How much does it cost to rent out the conference room?
Nothing! All our conference rooms are free to use for all our clients for HOA board meetings.