ClickPay – One-time / Recurring Payments Online
ClickPay is an online payment service that allows you to pay your assessments with either an eCheck or a major credit card. You may pay your assessments on a one-time occurrence or set up a recurring arrangement.
Click here to be redirected to the ClickPay website
Bill Pay – One-time / Recurring Payments Through Your Bank Bill Pay is an online banking service that is offered by most banks. Your checking or saving account of your choice will be debited. You may pay your assessment on a one-time occurrence or set up a recurring arrangement.
- How to Sign Up: Go to your bank’s website and follow instructions or call your bank for assistance. To ensure proper payment posting, please remember you MUST include your Association Name, your 12-digit account number, and the lockbox address located on your billing statement.
- Cost: Varies, typically free
- Depending on the delinquency status of your HOA account, Bank Bill Pay will not be accepted. All payments will need to be remitted directly to the attorney for your association.
Drop Off – Submit Checks In-Person at One of Our Office Locations
You may drive to any of our three Valley offices during the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm:
- 9000 E. Pima Center Pkwy,
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- 16150 N. Arrowhead Fountains Center Drive
Peoria, AZ 85382
- 7616 N La Cholla Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85741
How to Sign Up:
Nothing Required. Just tear off the remittance portion of the billing statement and drop off.
- Please note that we can only accept checks, cashiers/certified checks.
- Cash, Money Orders, debit or credit cards are not accepted at our locations.
- Cost: FREE