The second largest city in Alabama, Huntsville is known for its rolling hills, locally called mountains, and picturesque scenery. It is also a center of technological innovation for the state. Nicknamed “The Rocket City,” it houses NASA’s George C. Marshall Space Flight Center. It is also home to the Cummings Research Park, the nation’s second largest scientific research park, and the fourth largest in the world. Huntsville communities are comprised of mostly single-family homes throughout neighborhoods like Lake Forest, The Reserve, Providence, Shadow Springs, and Shadow Creek among others.
• Professional property management services
• Comprehensive accounting systems
• Emergency plans and 24-hour support
• Detailed report packages
• Vendor contract administration and review to determine areas for cost reduction
• Insurance and banking programs
• Master Planned Communities
• Single Family Communities
• Active Adult Communities
• Community Associations & HOAs
Contact us today and let FirstService Residential customize a Huntsville property management solution for your property.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.