Birmingham is the largest metropolis in the state of Alabama. It is home to a varied economy with industries ranging from banking and finance to health-related technology research. Also a large college-town, it is home to the University of Alabama at Birmingham. With a population of 1,140,300, Birmingham is the most inhabited city in the state. Though the inner city is comprised mostly of condominiums, the outskirts also hold a large number of single family homes.
• Full-service management services
• Cost control programs
• Buying power
• National vendor programs
• Vendor contract administration and review to determine areas for cost reduction
• In-house rental management and real estate sales
• Comprehensive accounting systems
• Active Adult Communities
• Community Associations & HOAs
• Condominium Associations
• High-Rise Buildings
Contact us to learn more about how FirstService Residential's specialized, full-service Alabama property management services can benefit your building.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.