The Downtown Project, a revitalization effort fueled in part by Tony Hsieh of online retail giant Zappos, boasts a mission that “cares about stories per square foot, experiences per square foot, and emotions per square foot.” The Downtown Project’s investments in the community and small businesses have generated more than 1,000 permanent jobs, including over 200 jobs in technology startups.
Downtown high-rise condominiums make up a large part of the southern Nevada real estate market. Stabilized after the Las Vegas housing downturn, the popularity of high-rises is steadily growing as buyers either move up, downsize or decide to change their lifestyle.
Vertical living has a wide variety of desirable features and benefits that cater to people who seek this unique lifestyle. Most high-rise communities hire a professional homeowners association management company to make sure the building operates efficiently and is well maintained. By bringing in a professional and well-qualified staff, a reputable Las Vegas HOA management company can deliver exceptional service that enhances every resident’s lifestyle.
FirstService Residential Nevada’s comprehensive community management services include:
- Implementation of Board policy
- Written management reports
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors and vendors
- Assistance with vendor RFPs and job specifications
- Budget preparation and financial reporting
- Attendance at Board meetings
- Regular property inspections
- Emergency planning procedures
- Association document rules enforcement
- Communication with residents including community newsletters and resident surveys
In a rebounding and expanding Las Vegas real estate market, homebuyers have options as the niche high-rise market heats up. For more information, contact FirstService Residential, the high-rise management leader throughout Nevada.