Money Saving Programs and Services
One of the singular advantages we offer is our ability to leverage our size, industry leadership and relationships with quality vendors – as well as the combined buying power of our parent company, FirstService Corporation – to negotiate and obtain preferred status and lower rates for the third-party vendor services your community uses regularly.
Thanks to our size and experience, we can pass along economies and efficiencies that directly benefit your property and enhance your bottom line.
Identify Cost Savings
Our comprehensive property management review of your financials includes a cost-benefit analysis to identify potential service improvements and areas for potential savings in your Association’s operating budget. This includes:
- Reviewing property budget and comparing against similar properties to determine if you are overpaying for any goods and services
- Negotiating the best in-market rates and passing the savings along to you
- Identifying utility audit savings
- Reviewing collection practices and recommending strategies for improving collection rates
- Performing periodic audits to ensure the best pricing from suppliers
- Detailed analysis of the Association’s insurance policies to ensure coverages are adequate and you are not overpaying premiums
- Implementing a Contract Review process to ensure best service and pricing
- Providing bid analysis system to ensure “apples to apples” comparison of all vendors
In addition, we strive to keep our property management fees as competitive as possible, without ever compromising the level of service we provide. In fact, typical savings offered to our clients result in an efficient return on investment for your association – in many cases, the savings we identify for you actually exceed our management fee.
We also offer the exclusive, high quality financial services of our affiliated company, FirstService Financial, Inc. (FFI), which can deliver above-average interest rates on your investments.