Capital Region Property Management Management
Professional Capital Region Property Management by FirstService Residential.
The Capital Region of Maryland, encompassing towns throughout Frederick, Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties, offers a surprising array of activities, cultural and culinary delights, as well as the opportunity to explore our country’s history. With close proximity to Washington DC, it is easy to miss the pleasures offered by this area – from Bethesda and Silver Spring’s urban chic with a density of restaurants, hotels, and bars rivaling the DC district's downtown neighborhoods to Frederick’s colonial and Civil War era historical sites and Greenbelt where NASA’s Goddard Visitor Center entertains both old and young alike. And residents of the area can also take advantage of an active outdoor life in Rock Creek National Park or along the C & O Canal.
Many of the busy residents of this area avail themselves of the advantages of association living, freeing them to pursue their careers or to take advantage of the region’s many offerings. And FirstService Residential DC Metro has been providing property management services to many of these communities including homeowner associations, condominium associations, age-restricted communities, PUDs, garden style, high rise and mixed use communities for over 35 years. As members of both Community Associations Institute (CAI) and Property Management Association (PMA), we offer the very finest services tailored to the needs of Board members and residents alike.
Capital Region Property Management by FirstService Residential includes services like:
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, and property maintenance
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Frequent property inspections with fair and consistent enforcement of community standards
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Leveraged resources and combined buying power to provide value-added programs as well as negotiated vendor pricing
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
FirstService Residential also offers unique value-added services like:
• Proprietary technology products
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service.
Contact us to learn more about how FirstService Residential's specialized, full-service Capital Region property management services can benefit your community.