The “Charm City” is so named because of the many hidden attractions of the area. The Inner Harbor, beautiful Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and the National Aquarium draw visitors and residents alike. As the location of Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Hospital, the area provides a large percentage of jobs in the area of science, technology, engineering and math. And Central Baltimore also offers the Baltimore Convention Center, Maryland Science Center, Lexington Market and the Baltimore World Trade Center.
It is also known to be a city of neighborhoods. Baltimore has many architecturally significant buildings in a variety of styles with its streets being organized in a grid pattern, lined with thousands of brick and formstone-faced rowhouses. There are also numerous condominiums and townhome associations that have developed along with much of the urban renewal. FirstService Residential has been a leading property management company providing excellence in service to the residents in these communities for over 25 years. FirstService Residential works closely with association leaders to provide carefree city living and the assurance of the highest level of professional guidance and services.
• Advanced and accurate accounting software and tools
• Purchasing power to lower utility bills, cable TV costs and more, so you can grow reserves and pay for improvements
• Resources to develop preventive maintenance and capital improvement programs
• Custom Emergency & Asset Manuals
• Frequent property inspections and implementation of a work order system with mobile technology
• Communication tools that keep busy residents and Board members connected
• A seasoned and professional management team delivering excellent service every day
138 Industry Lane, Suite 1
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contact us today and let FirstService Residential customize an Baltimore property management solution for your community.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.