Situated on the Chesapeake Bay, Annapolis is a hub for both business and recreational activity. As the state capital, Annapolis houses the Maryland State House, known for its soaring dome and as a significant historic location as the site of end of the Revolutionary War. Also part of the city, the United States Naval Academy takes advantage of the area’s waterways for training naval officers. Due to its location, the city is also known as the “Sailing Capital of the World” hosting the United States Sailboat Show, the largest and oldest in-water sailboat show in the world.
Consistently named one of the top ten places in America to live, Annapolis has seen its population consistently grow. With charming, bricked streets, the city’s communities offer different living styles including homeowner associations, condominium associations and mixed use communities. FirstService Residential has been assisting area communities for over 35 years to enhance resident lifestyles, every day.
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Preparing required reports and Board packets for Community Association meetings
• Property Inspections and Community Standards Enforcement
• Combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Proprietary technology products
• Best-in-class associate training and education programs for associates and board members
• Value-added products such as collective buying programs that reduce vendor costs
• Advanced product expertise & innovative services
• Outstanding customer service every day
Learn more about how FirstService Residential can provide expert Annapolis property management services to serve your community’s needs.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.