Client-Centric Property Management in San Francisco
FirstService Residential is proud to deliver concierge-level property management services to condominium communities and mid- and high-rises in San Francisco. From downtown to the surrounding Bay area, we combine unsurpassed knowledge of the Northern California market with a breadth of experience to bring homeowner associations unrivaled service.
We offer a full scope of HOA property management services, including:
- Common area maintenance
- Training, development and supervision of on-site personnel
- Monitoring vendors and contractor performance
- Enforcing CC&Rs and Rules & Regulations
- Obtaining insurance and overseeing claims processing
- Custom Emergency & Asset Manuals
- Proprietary property management software with community website tools
- Implementing package tracking system for deliveries
- Establishing visitor management systems
- Overseeing valet services
Talk to us.
Address: 50 California Street, Suite 3550
San Francisco, CA 94111
Get to know our leadership.
NATALIE VALDEZ-SMITH, CMCA®
Regional Director, San Francisco
Natalie joined FirstService Residential in 2011 bringing over 20 years of experience in asset and building management, acquisitions, start-ups, along with managing day-to-day operations. Natalie was awarded the Rookie of the Year Vision Award from the California Association of Community Managers in 2012. She received her Bachelor of Arts from San Jose State University and received her MBA from San Diego State University. In her role as the San Francisco Regional Director, she is responsible for all regional operations.