Complete Property Management Services in Palm Desert
FirstService Residential serves a diverse range of communities throughout the Coachella Valley, including master-planned, single-family neighborhoods and condominiums. We work with homeowner associations comprising members who are both full-time and seasonal residents. Most of all, we focus our efforts on creating an effortless lifestyle for our clients, enabling them to enjoy 348 sunny days every year, 30 golf courses and a wealth of tennis and recreation.
We provide these HOA property management services and more:
- A customized management plan for your community
- Fair and consistent enforcement of community standards
- A commitment to maintaining and enhancing your community’s curb appeal
- State-of-the-art accounting tools
- Proprietary FSRConnect™ property management software
- The best possible savings to increase reserves and pay for improvements
- An expert accounting, service, and management team
- Innovative association and resident services for no extra cost
Talk to us.
Address: 43-100 Cook Street, Suite 103
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Get to know our leadership.
Karen Tillotson, CMCA, AMS
District Manager, Palm Desert
Karen Tillotson joined FirstService Residential more than six years ago and brings over 10 years of HOA community association experience to the Palm Desert team. As a district manager, Karen is responsible for client and employee retention, employee training, setting up new accounts, and ensuring all customer service expectations are met. She supervises 12 communities and an 8-person staff. Karen has received the client-nominated Star award at FirstService Residential in 2015, Rookie of the Year award in 2012 and was nominated for the CACM Vision Award in 2012. Since 2008, Karen has been a Certified Manager of Community Association (CMCA).