Our clients enjoy these HOA property management services and more:
- The industry’s most advanced and accurate accounting tools
- Reduced operating costs through the negotiation of better terms with current and new vendors
- Lower utility bills, cable costs and more – thanks to our bulk purchasing power
- Preferred-banking relationships that yield better returns on all your accounts
- The ability to leverage dramatic savings to grow reserves, pay for improvements, avoid assessments and lower monthly fees
We're here to help.Phone: 310.574.7426
Address: 3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd Suite 720
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Get to know our leadership.ANDREW SCHLEGEL
Executive Vice President, Community Management Central Region
Email: [email protected]
As Executive Vice President, Community Management Central Region, Drew oversees all operations, client relationships, staff development, new business launch and business development for FirstService Residential’s Orange County, Greater Los Angeles and Valencia regions. Drew is a member of the Executive Leadership Council in California and assists with growth strategies throughout California.
Drew previously served as FirstService Residential’s Vice President of Finance for the past seven years, where he was responsible for directing and assisting with community association accounting and finance. He is an expert on a variety of Common Interest Development finance issues including: developer subsidies, maintenance agreements, collections, foreclosures, budgeting and reserve funding.
Drew graduated from California State University Fullerton with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
Click here if you're a resident.
Time for new management?
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community