All-inclusive Property Management Services in the Bay Area
Homeowner associations from Oakland to San Ramon, San Mateo and San Jose look to FirstService Residential for property management services that address challenges and achieve long-term objectives. It is our privilege to partner with master-planned communities, single-family home communities, condominium neighborhoods and mid- and high-rise buildings – all while streamlining costs and increasing efficiencies through a robust scope of services.
Communities look to us for these HOA property management services and more:
- Maintaining the aesthetic standards of your community, including landscape, common areas, CC&R compliance and architectural control systems
- 24/7 Customer Care Center
- Industry leading property management software, FSRConnect™
- Fair enforcement of community standards
- Implementation of Board policy
- Communication with residents
- Coordination of staff, sub-contractors and vendors
- Assistance with vendor RFPs and job specifications
- Regular property inspections
- Timely correspondence
- Budget preparation
- Financial reporting
- Community newsletters and resident surveys
- Written management reports
- Value-added services that lower operating costs while enhancing residents’ lifestyles
Talk to us.
Address: 2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 255
San Ramon, CA 94583
Get to know our leadership.
SHANE GILLASPIE, CMCA®
Executive Vice President, Northern California
Shane serves as the Executive Vice President of the Northern California region overseeing a mix of HOA, Lifestyle, Active Adult, Master-Planned, and Condominium Associations. Shane is responsible for the continued growth and development of the Northern California region and its team. He brings over 15 years of leadership experience including a background in Human Resources and Business Development and holds a Master’s Degree in Education.