Working in Partnership to Create Vibrant, Livable Communities
Mixed-use communities blend residential, commercial, retail and public areas in one convenient location. But the combination of several types of environments in one community presents a unique management challenge, requiring an association management company with specialized mixed-use property knowledge, insight and experience.
FirstService Residential Texas has more than two decades of experience in meeting the unique challenges and management needs of these specialized communities. As Texas’ association management leader, we have a successful track record of adding value to each mixed-use property community under our care, creating exciting and welcoming environments for its residents and visitors.
As your partner, you benefit from the experience and service focus of our experienced association management team. Team members work closely with your association to tailor our full-service association management solution to your distinctive community and its residential, business and retail needs. Our sound programs and services are designed to simplify your mixed-use community’s operations, maximize its curb appeal and property value and provide an outstanding lifestyle for residents. And every service is delivered with a commitment to detail, quality and customer service that have made us the mixed-use property association management leader of choice throughout Texas.
Our mixed-use association management services include:
- Accrual-based financial reports
- Interior and exterior operations and maintenance programs
- Establishment of property utilities and vendors
- Evaluating community management structures
- Skilled budget analysis and financial planning
- Cash flow statement on rolling 12 month basis until project completion
- Review and assessment of condominium covenants and bylaws
- Creation of policies and procedures for new and future buyers
- Long term deferred maintenance issues
- Landscape services
Learn more about how FirstService Residential Texas’ mixed-use community association management services can meet your needs.