The home of Goucher College and Towson University, Towson is also the County Seat of Baltimore County. Situated 11 miles north of Maryland’s largest city, it retains is small town feel while its proximity to the Beltway and 695 provides quick access to the city life of Baltimore and Washington DC. And Towson offers its own delights with an abundance of historic buildings, a variety of musical entertainment at the Recher Theater, its Spring Festival and Octoberfest, plus the newly added Towson Bike Beltway which offers the convenience of bicycle lanes throughout the city, eventually stretching to the Baltimore City line.
Towson also features some of Baltimore County's largest shopping centers such as Towson Town Center, Towson Square, Towson Place and The Shops at Kenilworth. Numerous condominiums and homeowner associations have developed over the years to serve the residents of this highly attractive area. And FirstService Residential Maryland has been providing leading edge management services to the Board Members and residents of these communities for the past two decades.
We start by listening carefully to Board members to understand their objectives for their community, and then develop customized, strategic management services that allow them to bring their vision to reality. Our seasoned managers are well-versed in Maryland Condominium and Homeowner Association law and take a partnership approach to protecting the value of your home by taking care of all of your association management needs,
• Customer-focused associates and a 24/7 customer care center at no additional cost to the association to make certain you have dedicated service
• Transparent and timely financial reporting
• Standard operating procedures to ensure uniform and consistent operations related to collections, governance, property maintenance, and lifestyle services
• Frequent property inspections with fair enforcement of community standards
• Vendor management as well as combined buying power to save you money
• User-friendly communication tools connecting Board members, residents, and the management company
• A community management partner, leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
28 Allegheny Avenue, Suite 515
Towson, MD 21204
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contact us and learn how FirstService Residential can add value to your Towson area community.
Receive valuable insights and informative resources for your community! Sign up below.