High-rise buildings can be considered vertical communities, complete with dramatic views and architecture, desirable amenities and proximity to business and cultural locations. Thanks to our experience managing high-rises throughout the state, FirstService Residential West Virginia understands the challenges these unique buildings face and can provide the tailored management services they need to meet them.
Local Experts Deliver Tailored Services for your High- Rise Building
To ensure we deliver quality service, we assign the ideal management, support and operational teams – each with the high-rise knowledge and skills required to help your building operate smoothly and cost-effectively, as well as a commitment to service that will exceed the expectations of your Board members, homeowners and residents.
Our high-rise property management services include:
- Maintaining common areas
- Performing frequent property inspections
- Creating a work order system via proprietary mobile technology
- Coordinating all routine maintenance and repair functions
- Training and supervision of on-site staff
- Proven maintenance programs to increase the longevity of equipment and systems
- Preparing bid specifications
- Monitoring vendors and contractor performance
- Enforcing CC&Rs and Rules & Regulations
- Obtaining insurance and overseeing claims processing
- Community website tools
- Creating customized emergency and asset manuals
- Amenity management and reservation systems
We provide added value for our high-rise associations through high-quality services, such as financial management services, technology programs, cost containment strategies, and educational programs for Board Members and associates. In addition, by leveraging the buying power of FirstService Residential, we can negotiate lower vendor rates and higher quality for your building’s third-party services, such as insurance, cable, trash removal and more.
Contact us to learn more about how FirstService Residential West Virginia can significantly benefit your high-rise building.
Get in touch
Let us show you how FirstService Residential can serve your community