Full-Service Condominium Association Property Management Services
Which are the characteristics that appeal to buyers of a condominium community? With our extensive experience in managing condominium communities, FirstService Residential West Virginia knows that the most popular and desirable developments offer beautifully maintained common areas and amenities, high property values and feeling of security throughout the community – the same qualities that we have helped deliver for hundreds of successful condominium communities throughout the state.
The Right Property Management Team for your Association
Everything begins with having the right team in place. We work closely with your association to ensure we assign the ideal management, support and operational teams to your community. Our professionals analyze your needs, understand homeowners’ concerns and set goals and action plans, all delivered with concerned and personalized service.
Our Combined Buying Power Means Savings for your Community
By leveraging the substantial buying power of our parent FirstService Residential, we can help you obtain the best possible service and rates from your current suppliers of services such as insurance, trash removal and cable, or if you prefer, from our FSR Certified and approved vendors.
Our full-service condominium association management services include:
- In-depth knowledge of complex state and local condominium law
- Preventative maintenance and system maintenance programs
- Job descriptions and training for all community staff members
- Visitor and vendor management systems
- Complete financial and accounting services
- Combined buying power and preferred vendor pricing
- Proprietary FSRConnect™ software
- Compliance enforcement of city, county and state building codes
- Contractor and vendor oversight
- Inventory control and purchase order programs
- Emergency procedures
Learn more about out how FirstService Residential West Virginia’s full service condominium association property management services can meet your community’s needs.