FirstService Residential-Managed Communities Announced as Finalists in the 2015 Florida Communities of Excellence Awards
As the first and only comprehensive, independent recognition program for community associations statewide, the annual program enables the top communities in the state to promote their accomplishments and document their successes in a variety of areas, enabling peers to learn from their examples and innovations.
“With over 500 communities participating throughout Florida, FirstService Residential is proud of the number of associations in its portfolio that are nominated and win year over year, and this year is no exception,” said David Diestel, Regional President, South, for FirstService Residential. “As the premier property management company in the Sunshine State, we aim to continually support initiatives that help the communities we serve to flourish. I think our nominees definitely reflect that!”
FirstService Residential Large Community finalists include:
- Egret Landing at Jupiter POA, Jupiter - Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy
- Egret Landing at Jupiter POA, Jupiter - Financial Innovation
- Independence, Winter Garden - Family Friendly Programs & Initiatives
- Kings Point Sun City Center, Sun City Center - Disaster Preparedness Initiatives
- MetroWest Master Association, Orlando - Friendly Landscaping
FirstService Residential Small Community finalists include:
- City 24, Miami - Energy Efficiency
- K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons at Delray Beach Homeowners Association,Delray Beach - Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy
- L’Hermitage I Condominium Association, Ft. Lauderdale - Safety & Security
- Milano at Deering Bay Condominium Association, Coral Gables - Water Conservation(Indoors and Outdoors)
- The Solaire at the Plaza Orlando - Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy
- The Solaire at the Plaza, Orlando - Disaster Preparedness Initiatives
Winners of the 2015 Florida Communities of Excellence Awards will be announced on May 15th at the Conference & Awards Gala at the Bonaventure Resort & Spa in Weston, FL.
About FirstService Residential
FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a global leader in the rapidly growing real estate services sector, one of the largest markets in the world. As the largest residential property manager in North America, FirstService Residential oversees more than 6,500 residential and commercial associations including 1.5 million residential units and over 50 million square feet of commercial space across 21 U.S. states and three provinces in Canada. The company has more than 12,000 employees driving local market expertise and managing in excess of $6 billion in annual budgets. For more information, visit www.fsresidential.com.