At FirstService Residential, we truly believe that community matters – and we prove it every day through our commitment, our actions and our results. Our team members live, work and play in the same communities you do, so we dedicate our time and effort to assisting worthy causes and organizations in Florida, as well as throughout the country.
We talk to our Board Members and the residents of our managed communities to find out what really matters to them, what causes they believe in and how we can help. Our associates lead our volunteer initiatives, combining their dedication and our resources to help those in need.
FirstService Residential actively supports a variety of local and national organizations to include:
- Toys for Tots
- Susan G. Komen
- National Down Syndrome Society Buddy Walk
- United Way
- Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Voices for Children Foundation, Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child
- Youth Guide Mentoring & Activities Program
- Isaiah’s Inn
- I Have a Dream Foundation of Miami
- Boca Helping Hands
- The Spirit of Giving Network Holiday Gift Drive
- Habitat for Humanity
- Red Nose Day Fun