Full-Service Lifestyle Community Property Management Services
Homebuyers who dream of resort-style living can make their dreams come true at one of New Jersey’s beautiful Lifestyle Communities, where residents enjoy an array of on-site recreational, social and wellness amenities just steps from their door.
Resident-Focused Lifestyle Team Dedicated to Your Community
We are proud to have helped create and enhance many of New Jersey’s most desirable Lifestyle Communities, and we continue to provide quality tailored property management services to ensure their continued success. To best meet the needs of developing or established communities, we have created a dedicated Lifestyle Division, headed by an executive team with extensive experience in lifestyle community and amenity management, as well as developer operations.
- Lifestyle and Wellness Educator provide leadership and training in these areas to your community
- Team members collaborate to share best practices and develop targeted community programs and provide specialized training for your management staff, Board members, committee members and lifestyle directors
To support your Lifestyle Community during the development phase, team members work closely with your Board members, committees, clubs and outside organizations to help ensure a rich and rewarding lifestyle experience for your future residents. Thanks to the team’s specialized Lifestyle Community experience – including amenities management during construction and transition – they can help your Board members and developer plan and facilitate on-site amenities and activities, such as golf, tennis, pool, clubhouse and fitness center. Team members can also begin developing lifestyle programs while construction is underway, and can even outsource local amenities until recreational facilities are completed – a great way for residents to begin enjoying your community’s lifestyle right from the start.
Innovative Affiliate Programs Enhance Community Engagement
To further enhance your community’s lifestyle experience, we can develop affiliate programs with local and national entertainment and leisure service vendors, such as theaters, performers, travel companies, and related organizations. By leveraging our resources and combined buying power, we continue to develop relationships and combined purchasing agreements with such well-known organizations as the Red Hat Society, YMCA, Carnival Cruises, Allied Health Services and many more. As a result, your residents will benefit from exclusive discounts and value-added services.
Here are just some of the Lifestyle Community services we offer:
- Experienced Lifestyle Community management expertise
- On-site management and support staff
- Development and management of amenity, lifestyle, fitness and wellness programs
- Activity Director / Lifestyle Director services
- Activity, community and marketing event planning
- Board member training
- Value-added programs, including combined buying power and negotiated vendor pricing
- Financial and insurance services
Learn more about how FirstService Residential New Jersey can provide expert Lifestyle property management services to serve your community’s needs.